The first decision made by brides is the venue. A hotel makes for the perfect setting for any couple planning to say “I Do!”
Here are the Top Five Reasons you should have a hotel wedding:
1. Guests can stay on property after the wedding. Having a venue where your guests do not have to worry about driving to the wedding and back to their hotel makes it much easier on you and your guests. Some guests may even take this time to enjoy a mini-vacation.
2. Your catering, linens, venue, and accommodations are all in one place. Think of the convenience of having one contact person about your venue as well as your catering concerns. This makes your wedding day so much easier on you and your coordinator. No need to run around picking up linens, chairs, tables, and worrying about if the caterer is running late or on time. They are on site preparing for the big day.
3. Hotel staff are professional, trained and qualified to meet your needs. They want to make sure you have a wonderful experience from the time you check in to the time you say I Do. Hospitality employees enjoy working with people so you know you are in good hands.
4. Some hotels, like Hotel Galvez & Spa, have a full service spa and salon. Think about it - you and your bridal party can relax and enjoy your time together. Accidently left your veil in your room? No problem! Instead of driving to your house or other form of lodging, you can just go right up to your room and get it! With the salon on property , you can run down if something is wrong, or you need a touch up.
5. Hotels provide a comfortable place for you and your bridal party to get ready and take pictures. With a hotel, you can reserve a suite to use as a nice relaxing place to put on your gown and relax with your bridal party the moments before walking down the aisle.
Weddings are a magical time full of excitement and fun. Hotel Galvez & Spa and The Tremont House have wedding specialists available to help you arrange the day of your dreams, contact them through the catering department at 409-515-2161 or on our websites www.hotelgalvez.com or www.thetremonthouse.com.
Jennifer Rutledge is a sales manager for Hotel Galvez & Spa and The Tremont House and a former catering sales manager specializing in small weddings. She worked as a wedding blogger for The Houston Bridal Extravaganza.