Skip the conference center this year and host your meeting in a space that inspires.
1) How can you inspire Out of the Box thinking in UN-inspired venues? Galveston boasts unique meeting and event spaces with Gulf views, natural lighting, historical significance and every level of service a group could want.
2) Atmosphere and Amenities. Let the stress melt away with your first breath of salt air! Host more productive meetings with refreshed and energized attendees far away from the distractions of everyday life.
3) Affordability. Most Galveston hotels offer free Wi-Fi in guestrooms and public space, NO resort fees and attractive mid-week rates!
4) Walkability. Galveston puts entertainment at your doorstep with much of the conference and meeting space just a few steps or short walk from great food, shopping, art, history and the beach! Keeping your team entertained was never easier.
5) Team Building. Destroyed by the Great Storm of 1900, Galvestonians banded together to re-build and re-energize their community and that spirit and resilience shines through in the many service projects and activities that your group can participate in.
6) Things To Do. You would be hard-pressed to find as much to do in 15 square miles in any other destination! Moody Gardens amusement park, Schlitterbahn Galveston Island Waterpark, golf, surfing, fishing, art galleries, historic tours including ghost tours, Texas Seaport Museum, Ocean Star Offshore Rig Museum, The Grand 1894 Opera House and the Bryan Museum which houses one of the world's largest collections of historical artifacts, documents, and artwork relating to Texas and the American West. All that coupled with more restaurants and bars than you can count means there’s no shortage of every kind of fun!
If you are searching for an atypical destination for your next meeting, then Galveston is a great fit for you.
Overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, Hotel Galvez & Spa, A Wyndham Grand Hotel, is the only historic beachfront hotel on the Texas Gulf Coast. This timeless hotel offers 13,231 square feet of beautiful meeting space with three outdoor spaces available for receptions or dinners.
The Tremont House, a Wyndham Grand Hotel, is the only hotel located in the heart of Galveston’s historic Strand District and the newly designated Downtown Cultural Arts District. Its location offers attendees the option to shop and stroll along The Strand or Postoffice Street, dine at nearby Pier 21 or savor the view from the rooftop after a day of meetings. The hotel offers 15,776 square feet of meeting space with floor to ceiling plantation shutters letting in plenty of natural light.
Contact the sales team to schedule a tour and plan your next meeting in Galveston.