Calendar of Events:• Nov. 27-Jan 3, Holiday Splash at Schlitterbahn Waterpark
Hotel Holiday Offers:
• Thanksgiving "Turkey Day" Getaway Package: Hotel Galvez & Spa is offering a Thanksgiving Getaway package starting at $279/night that includes a guest room for two, Thanksgiving brunch for two and valet parking. Book Now.
• Holiday Getaway Package: Throughout the holiday season, Hotel Galvez is featuring a Galveston Holiday Getaway Package, available from Nov. 14 through Dec. 30, 2015. The package includes a $50 food and beverage credit, valet parking and shuttle to The Strand for shopping. Weekday rates from $189/night and weekend rates from $249/night. Book Now.
Stay 2 nights and get 20% off your stay at The Tremont House (valid Sunday through Thursday)/Offer Code: BPRS20
Subject to availability.
Stay 2 nights and get 20% off your stay at Hotel Galvez & Spa (valid Sunday through Thursday)/Offer Code: BPRS20
Schlitterbahn Galveston Island Waterpark: After 3 p.m. enjoy $10 off when purchasing ticket at the gate.
"Must Do" Attractions
- • NEW: The Bryan Museum, 1315 21st Street
- Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier, 25th& Seawall
- Railroad Museum, 25th& Strand in Moody Plaza
- Pirates Legends of the Gulf Coast, 23rd& Strand
- Haunted Mayfield Manor, 23rd& Strand
- Texas Seaport Museum & 1877 Tall Ship Elissa, Pier 21
- Pier 21 Theater, Pier 21
- Sun Time Watersports/Jet Boat Thrill Rides, Pier 21
- Seagull II Harbor Tours, Pier 21
- Baywatch Dolphin Tours, Pier 21
- Ocean Star Offshore Drilling Rig & Museum, Pier 19
- Moody Gardens
- Schlitterbahn Galveston Island Waterpark
- Lone Star Flight Museum
- Extreme Water Sports
Seawall and Downtown Parking Tips• FREE PARKING DOWNTOWN: The City of Galveston now allows for free parking in the Central Business District (downtown including The Strand District and Postoffice). This policy is in place until the end of the year.
• The City of Galveston charges for parking along Seawall Blvd. from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily from 6th to 69th Streets and from 81st to 103rd Streets. Visitors can pay via PayByPhone or at a participating business. The location code is 5004. You will need the location code when using this App. Parking is $1/hour.
- Find more travel tips and suggestions on things to do on our DiscoverGalvestonTexas.com travel blog.
- The Galveston Chamber of Commerce operates a Visitors Center at 2228 Mechanic (just one block from The Tremont House) or look for the maps posted throughout downtown.
- Enjoy the sunset at The Rooftop Bar at The Tremont House, open Tuesday through Sunday (weather permitting). The bar is one of the top rooftop/patio bars in Houston by Eater.Houston.com and Houstonia Magazine.
- Make a reservation for Sunday Brunch at Hotel Galvez. Advance reservations are recommended and available via Open Table or by calling the restaurant directly at 409-515-2145. This brunch was voted of Top 100 Brunches in the United States by Open Table users.