Discover The Ultimate Beach Getaway At The Hotel Galvez & Spa
Come stay where the sand and surf meet at the Hotel Galvez & Spa, the closest AAA four-diamond hotel to the island’s newest attraction: Galveston Island Pleasure PierTM. Only four blocks, a short walk, from this Wyndham Grand hotel. The pier features a variety of attractions, including 16 exciting rides and several unique restaurants.
Relish in the century-old splendor of Spanish-inspired architecture, featuring gold-leaf columns, rich mahogany ceilings and authentic period décor in our common areas. Be surrounded by all the modern conveniences in our luxurious and well-appointed rooms. Your level of satisfaction will soar to new heights with top-noth features such as:
- A full-service spa
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
- Plush Simmons.® HealthSmartTM bedding
- Beachfront umbrella and chair services
- Outdoor heated pool and swim-up bar
- Bernardo’s on-site restaurant
- Charging station for electric vehicles and plug-in hybrids
This world-class Galveston hotel, recognized as the “Queen of the Gulf”, puts you within minutes of the best places to visit in the area and offers premium services, upscale accommodations and dramatic beachfront views that overlook the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. Book today by calling 409-765-7721 or online!
Experience it all While Lodging at a Superior Galveston Hotel
Be pampered at the Hotel Galvez & Spa, featuring an on-site full-service spa offering facials, body treatments and salon services. Relax and enjoy our tropical outdoor heated pool featuring a swim-up bar, or walk across the street to the beach where you can spend the day lounging in the sand or searching for the perfect seashell.
Located just less than a mile away are several of Galveston’s best attractions. Experience the exciting Galveston Duck Tour where you can hop aboard a vehicle that takes you by both land and sea, or head to Stewart Beach and enjoy fun-filled family activities.
View the Hotel Galvez & Spa’s many awards from the past couple of years, including:
- Voted Best Hotel by The Best of Bridal Extravaganza Show (Jan. 2014)
- Top New & Renovated Meeting Site Award for 2014, ConventionSouth Magazine (Nov. 2013)
- On-site restaurant voted as having the Best Brunch by The Islander Magazine 2013 Best of Galveston (Oct. 2013)
- On-site restaurant voted as Readers’ Choice for Best Brunch, OutSmart Magazine (Oct. 2013)
- #2 Hotel by Houston’s Top Ten Places to Get Married, Houston Press (Sept. 2013)
- Steve Cunningham selected as 2012 General Manager of the Year for Wyndham Hotels & Resorts (Sept. 2013)
- Hotel Galvez pool voted as one of America’s Best Swim-Up Bars by Huffington Post Travel (July 2013)
- Recommended as a top lodging option in 10 Best Beaches for Families by Family Vacation Critic (June 2013)
- Listed in 6 Affordable Historic Beach Resorts by AARP (June 2013)
- On-site restaurant listed as having one of the Top 100 Brunches in the U.S. by OpenTable 2013 Diners Choice Awards (April 2013)
- Listed in the Readers Choice Awards by Convention South (Dec. 2012)
- On-site restaurant listed as having one of the Top 10 Brunches in Texas by Southern Living (2012)
- On-site restaurant voted as having the Best Houston Brunch by Open Table Users (2012)
- Named Top 10 Best (Or Improved) Hotels by Texas Monthly (Nov. 2012)
- Voted as the 2011 Wyndham Hotel of the Year (Sept. 2012)
Discover more about Galveston Island and this one-of-a-kind Wyndham Grand hotel.
Hotel Galvez Tour on Your Phone!
Hotel Galvez’s FREE Android and iPhone app features a history and ghost tour of the hotel. Download it today, and learn more about the hotel’s colorful history and ghost stories by listening to two available audio tours during your next stay at the only historic beachfront hotel on the Texas Gulf Coast.