Rev Up for Lone Star Rally in Galveston – Texas’ Largest Motorcycle Rally
Whether you’re a motorcycle fanatic or simply a bike-loving beginner, make time for this year’s Lone Star Rally in Galveston – currently recognized as the biggest motorcycle rally in Texas to date. From exclusive celebrity appearances to unforgettable outdoor concerts, there’s something for newbie riders and veterans alike at this four-day event along the Galveston Seawall.
Each fall, nearly 500,000 attendees gear up to watch Galveston’s historic streets fill with life as this exciting celebration takes place. Join in on the fun and you’ll find:
- Free back-to-back concerts and shows each day on three stages
- Meet-and-greets with nationally recognized bike builders
- A poker run and a ranch ride that both benefit select charities
- A professional builders competition and ride-in bike show presented by the International Master Bike Builders Association (November 1 – 2)
- A costume contest with a cash prize for the winner
- The Miss Lone Star Rally pageant and finale
- A haunted house, parades and burnout competitions
- Specialty classes
Browse through the motorcycle industry’s best products, apparel and accessories at hundreds of manufacturer and vendor booths. Or, check out a variety of bike builders and their one-of-a-kind creations. Plus, get a first look at the latest motorcycle models and take them on a free demo ride!
Keep the Party Going All Year with More Exciting Galveston Events
While in town for this one-of-a-kind Texas motorcycle rally, plan to experience other annual events and festivals held in The Strand Historic District throughout the year, including:
- Yaga’s Chili Quest and Beer Fest in January
- Mardi Gras! Galveston in February
- Galveston Island Food & Wine Festival in April
- Galveston Island Shrimp Festival in September
- Dickens on The Strand in December
Get your motors running for this weekend of motorcycle madness and other yearly celebrations! Make your stay even better by staying at one of the island’s featured hotels, just minutes from these popular Galveston events.